Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introduction

Hi,

This is my first post on the "Glam Rock Fanatic" blog. The music of the 1980's Hair Metal Era has been a part of my life since my early childhood. Even though the era's peak happened several years before I was a teen, I grew to appreciate and love it. Early exposure included the likes of Great White, Lita Ford and Poison. For many years my social circle did not include anyone who also shared the passion for this music, however I was fortunate enough to meet someone in college who appreciated the simple lyrics, high hair and glammed out wardrobe that made the era so great. I've been to many concerts during the last decade or so and have had the opportunity to meet some of my rock heroes. Please join me and share your thoughts. I'll be adding posts about my favorite concert moments so stay tuned!

No comments: